African & Talented Season 2 is back by public demand!
We’re back again with season 2, and you stand a chance to win your share of USD 5 000. From 1 February until 26 April 2022, Sasai shall be on the look out for the “Next Superstar”.
You simply just have to show us your talent and you’re in the running for big money!
This week’s winners
Download, register & create a profile on Sasai. Like and follow the African & Talented page.
Upload authentic videos up to 3 minutes max on Sasai Moments. Tag the African & Talented page and use the hashtag #AfricanAndTalented2.
A minimum of 100 likes is required for you to be eligible to win. The more votes you get, the more your chances of winning! Invite your family & friends to like your content.
Each week, we’ll be giving away $100 each to 5 participants with the most likes.
All winners will qualify for the grand prize of $5 000 and only 3 will be selected Our 1st runner up will walk way with $2 500 & 2nd runner up with $1 500!.
Be part of Africa’s best talent show, and be the next Superstar!
Proposed Competition Rules
- By entering and participating in this Promotion, the contestants agree to be bound by these Terms of Participation (the “Terms”) and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below. This Promotion is subject to these Terms and to all applicable laws and regulations
- The promotion runs from 1 February 2022 until 26 April 2022. The final prize winners will be communicated approximately 7 days after the promotion ends
- In order to successfully enter the Promotion, you must follow the given instructions step by step as set out in How to Enter.
- Participation in the African & Talented Promotion is open to all ages however children under the age of 18 will need parental or legal guardian approval to participate.
- Only original video content is acceptable
- You are not permitted to repost someone’s material in order to get Likes
- The material submitted will need to be verified that it is original material. In the event of, content that does not involve the participant such as painting, videography, digital art, and any other submission deemed as such the participant is required to sign off their work, show progress in creating their content (behind the scenes that show the participant at work) and show authentic ownership of the submission
- In case of any disputes or concerns the Organiser reserves the right to make the final determination
- All forms of cheating are not permissible and if it is so determined that cheating was involved the contestant will be disqualified
- Weekly prizes will be paid in the following week and as advised by the Organiser.
- The Organizer shall contact the reward recipient(s) using the telephone number or email address provided with the promotion entry. On notification, the reward recipient(s) will be provided with details on how to claim the reward and will be given. If a reward recipient cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their reward within a 2 week period, the Organiser reserves the right to offer the reward to the next eligible participant, selected in accordance with the selection process.
- The reward is personal and non-transferable and may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- In the event that you are a reward recipient you agree that the Organizer may disclose your information e.g. first name, last name, nickname, in accordance with the above and to having you participate in the promotion of this campaign
- As a winner, you also agree to have your name published on the Sasai marketing material ( Press, Digital etc)
- The Organiser’s staff and Agency cannot compete
- Participating user account details (Name, phone number, email) will be the only admissible remittance information for prizes, note prizes are non-transferable to other accounts /details