5 things you didn’t know about Sasai
Grab a coffee, a drink or whatever makes you feel comfortable because we’re about to reveal to you something new, something that has the potential to change your life in an instant. Are you settled? Now let’s talk about Sasai…
When a platform with global ambitions is made for Africa, by Africans it can only mean one thing. It’s the answer that you have been looking for, something that understands the you more than you can comprehend.
1. #DidYouKnow that Sasai is the first super app in Africa that combines digital payments, peer-to-peer chatting and on-demand services all in one App? Yes that’s right. Launched by Sasai Fintech International in May 2019, Sasai is the mother and father of all apps where users can chat, pay and explore a host of other services without ever leaving the app.
2. #DidYouKnow that Sasai is the next big thing on the market with all your apps in one, saving you space, time and data with just 161MB? In other words, Sasai is your super App with Facebook, Instagram, EcoCash, Youtube, banking and more, all rolled into one and in some countries, you can even get your Sasai bundles at lower data costs.
3. #DidYouKnow that you can even order your food, chat, pay your bills and so much more without ever leaving the app? By rolling all your functions into one single App, you can go on to delete all other apps and remain with one, the Sasai App. Sounds good doesn’t it?
4. #DidYouKnow that you can actually send and receive money from all over the world on Sasai via Sasai Remit or EcoCash Remit. The cool thing is that you can even chat as you remit, making life much more easier for you and your loved ones.
5. #DidYouKnow you can download and use Sasai anywhere in the world? You can catch up on the latest news stories from around the world or simply book a holiday with the family, all from within the Explore section of the app. The app is already being used in over 180 countries around the world! Sasai is a first in Africa, available globally.
Now download the app here for Android and here for iOS users and let us know what you think.